Denise's bookshelf: read

The Afterlife of Billy Fingers: How My Bad-Boy Brother Proved to Me There's Life After Death
Ghost Story
Lady of Hay
Cyprus Travels
The Island of Love
Secrets
Kingdom of Shadows
House of Echoes
Whispers in the Sand
Midnight is a Lonely Place
Child of the Phoenix
On the Edge of Darkness
Daughters of Fire
Distant Voices
As They Rise
Romantic Short Stories
Time to Run
What Every Woman Needs to Know: Tips for Women
The Book of Strange New Things
Skinny is Best


Denise Larkin's favorite books »
Follow Subscribe to my channel!

Friday 29 April 2022

A Popular Genre is Apocalyptic Horror

Have you heard of the genre Apocalyptic Horror fiction? It's a genre that most people want to read at present. There's always a story that the world is going to end in some way. It's a horrible threat but one that can captivate your mind!

Read Time to Run: The Biters


Read on for more:


My book Time to Run: The Biters (Book 1) was released on 8th November 2017 on kindle… horror, romance, and death! Now, today, you can get a copy of Time to Run: The Biters (book 1) on Kindle and paperback with the first chapter of book 2 added at the end. Get it today!

Time to Run Series


One night after work, Lydia, a TV Journalist, sees something strange and decides to film it. Whilst in the middle of a disaster, she meets Tim, a bus driver who loves his alcohol, and pairs up with him, and later, with a few others to fight the unknown. Together, they try to make their way to the countryside to get away from the disaster that is happening all around them. Lydia and Tim find solace in each other and try to lead a normal life during a crisis, but can they make it to the countryside in one piece? Who will die first?

Book 2 of the Time to Run series coming soon!
Read a few chapters of book 2 Life on the Run here on Wattpad!






A bit about me!
I write sci-fi thrillers. I write for Medium.com and on my own blogs and own two Facebook groups listed below:
Share Your Writing

Writers and Bloggers



I live in the UK with my husband. I have two sons; one married and the other still single. I love wine and watching tv shows! My favorite tv shows are The Walking Dead, Supernatural, Fear the Walking Dead, and Game of Thrones plus loads more tv shows that I have since discovered.



Goodreads Reviews


Read the reviews for Time to Run: The Biters (book 1) here… https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/36561949-time-to-run

Want to play a game?

How else can a person die during a zombie apocalypse other than getting bitten by a biter? Name a few ways in the comments below. I dare you to!



Her screams echoed loudly inside the lift.’


Can there be romance during a zombie apocalypse? Tim and Lydia get together and fall for each other…  Here is a sample:


"I started to want him more than I had ever wanted any man before, so I kissed him hungrily. I felt his lips touch mine as he accepted what was happening with us. We madly grabbed one another. We touched and stroked each other desperately trying to drown ourselves in bliss. We locked into one another's hunger for a while until he stopped me."





Would this be a bad idea? Which celebrity would you like to see Tim and Lydia play if it were a TV series? My answer would be Kit Harington (Game of Thrones) to play Tim and Emilia Clarke (Game of Thrones) to play Lydia. Who would you pick? Leave your answers in the comments below.



Play a Game

If you love your wine like Tim Sparks does in Time to Run: The Biters, where would you be looking for it during a zombie apocalypse? How would you get it? Leave your answers in the comments below.


Time to Run: The Biters (Book 1) The Paperback version here:




Start reading book 2 The Gathering from the Time to Run series. Read it on Wattpad for free. Check it out below:



 
Have fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment